Saturday, July 26, 2008

ABC's of Me........

A. Attached or single? Happily attached
B. Best friend? I am blessed with several...Jennifer, Charnelle, Lori, Christy and Tracey
C. Cake or Pie? Hmmm........depends-I love key lime pie and I love the volcano cake at The Chart House
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential items? My Bible, cleaning products, lotion (current fav. is Enchanted Orchid)
F. Favorite color(s)? Sage and yellow
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H. Hometown? Starke, Florida
I. Favorite indulgence? I love birthday cake ice cream and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
J. January or July? January...I love the cold!
K. Kids? 3 blessings....2 girls and 1 boy
L. Life isn't complete without? Jesus
M. Marriage date? May 25, 1996
N. Number of brothers and sisters? None....I am the only :0(
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? I really don't like clowns or spiders
Q. Quotes- No matter how bad it is, it ain't that bad! I really have too many to put here...I love quotes!
R. Reasons to smile? I am bought and paid for by my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ :0), my hubby loves me, my children love me, I have wonderful family and friends, I have a roof over my head and food on the table, my kids are healthy, God has given me numerous blessings that I do not deserve!!
S. Season of choice? Winter......around the holidays (although in Florida we don't get alot of true winters!)
T. Times I've gotten a ticket? 4 or 5??? I can't remember!
U. Unknown fact about me? I would love to be in a broadway show
V. Vacation of choice? I love New York and California...if money were no object, I would go on a cruise around the world.
W. Worst habit? Procrastination and being a perfectionist (I know, it doesn't make sense)
X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray (ultrasounds aren't fun when there is no baby to look at).
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican or Korean....the hotter the better!
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius.....but I don't really pay attention to any of that.

I thought that I would do something fun for this post, and maybe it would give you some insight to what makes me tick. I hope that you are having a blessed day!
Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: