Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Look.........What do you think?

So, since I started blogging in April, I have not liked the look of my blog. I have tried 2 or 3 different templates, and just got tired of them after a while. So I found a website of someone who has several free templates (free is always good :0) ! ) so I thought that I would take advantage of her hospitality. I downloaded this template.....what do you think? I kinda like it, and it is a good change from what I had before. I will keep it until something else catches my eye. Check out Amy's website at Split Decisionz . She has some really neat ideas for blogging. I also checked her "about me" and see what a neat person she is! She is a mother to 3 boys (bless her!) and she writes or contributes to several blogs. I also invite you to check out another of her blogs, In Pursuit of Proverbs 31 This sweet lady loves the Lord and is sharing her talent to shine Jesus to others. Please check out her sites, she is truly a blessing.
I hope that you are having a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Kim

1 comments:

jennifer said...

Love the new look!!!