Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 random things......

I have seen these things going around facebook for a week or so now (really heavily), and thought that I could post it here-so here goes!

1. I don't like feet. I don't want to touch yours or have you touch mine. It took a long time for me to be able to even get a pedicure! If Kevin puts his foot on mine accidentally, it completely freaks me out!!

2. I really enjoy planning parties.

3. I think that my nose is very round at the end-kinda freakish, really.

4. I get really happy when I cook.

5. I love to give gifts.

6. Watching movies is one of my all time favorite things to do.

7. If I am channel surfing and Speed, Sleeping with the Enemy, Legally Blonde or Men in Black is on, I will watch it.

8. I love to eat Kim-chee.

9. Kirkland's makes me very happy.

10. I like to have quality and not quantity.

11. When I got married I really wanted to have fireworks go off over the river when Kevin and I kissed. My Dad said no. I was mad. I am over it now. Kinda.

12. I would love to sing on a Broadway before I die. Far-fetched, I know, but it is my dream.

13. Even though it can be a pain, I am fine with my height. I am 5 '2.

14. I don't like salmon.

15. I don't drink coffee. I think that it is disgusting.

16. My first car was a white Mustang.

17. The Blue Man group people freak me out. They are awesome to watch and I had a great time, but when they came into the audience, I thought that I was gonna break Kevin's arm.

18. I could very easily live in a big city. I love New York, Atlanta and L.A.

19. I am certified to read and do EKG's.

20. I don't like to be hot. It makes me ornery.

21. I love to ride roller coasters. All of them.

22. I have 112 blogs that I read.

23. I love to eat spicy things, the hotter the better. I love Mexican food.

24. I would love to learn how to quilt.

25. I am striving to be the wife, mother and woman that God has called me to be.

I thought that this was neat to find out about people. I hope that you learned something that you might not have known!

Blessings,
Kim

1 comments:

mandy said...

#8? REALLY???

ewwww....