Monday, July 6, 2009

One down.....

A few weeks ago, I asked for prayer. I was about to take my Nursing Entrance Test and felt a little nervous about it. I felt good after taking it, but knew that the possibility was there of me completely bombing it!


I received my letter in the mail at the end of last week and.......................................................................


I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so relieved now that this part of the process is over! I am still planning on applying to the program in September, and will keep you updated on all of the activities as they unfold.

Thank you for all of the prayers. They were felt and needed. I am thankful that I have a great support system of people who love and pray for me!

I hope that you had an awesome 4th of July.....thank a soldier for your freedom!

Blessings,
Kim

2 comments:

Liz (Fit and Gritty) said...

yay! congrats on passing! I know that you are thrilled and so relieved!!!! :)

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Congrats! I live near Gainesville and found you while searching for other Gainesville bloggers. Nice to 'meet' you!