Friday, May 16, 2008

Look what I found

You know, sometimes it takes very little to amuse me.....I mean, I find humor in alot of things, (especially myself!) so when I refound (is that a word?) the website Craig's list, I got really excited, again!! I have been on the website several times before, but I have never listed anything or bought anything. Then it occured to me, I have several things that I would like to sell that would have to be for local pick-up only, and BOY, do I need the money!! So, I have listed things to sell on there! How exciting.........I mean the possibility of making money, and to get rid of the stuff..............it is almost enough to make me shout!! So now I have stuff listed to sell everywhere.....my kids better watch out, they may be next!! If you know of anyone who needs some furniture, let me know-I will be happy to show them the link!!!
Well, off I go to clean my oven..........who knows what has fallen on the bottom, but it is NASTY!! I hope that you are having a great day...............
Sending lots of happy vibes your way!!!!
Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: