Sunday, June 1, 2008

Done traveling for a while.............

After being gone for 2 weekends in a row, I am so ready to just be a homebody!! I really enjoyed my time away, and knew that I needed it, but there is no place like home!! I really missed my kids, and was so glad to see them. I think that they missed me alot too!
Being away also makes me realize how fortunate I am to belong to such a wonderful church! It was great to back tonight for the evening service. There is something amazing about being with my church family and having praise and worship time......I cannot wrap my head around the fact that Heaven will be even better praise and worship-I feel so blessed with what I have. I can only imagine what it will be like when we get there!!!!!
Tonight was Beatrice's reception for leaving Children's Ministry and going to the Youth. GULP!!!! It is so hard to watch her grow, but I couldn't be prouder to be her Mom! Her Sunday School teacher even said that "Beatrice is our braniac, she is very smart. She is also very deep....she just gets it...she could really be teaching the lessons!" What an amazing thing for someone to say about your daughter! I already knew all of this, but it is great when someone else says it. I am blessed to have such a beautiful daughter that truly loves the Lord! Please pray for her as she transitions into the Youth.........or maybe you should pray for me!! She will be fine.......she is grounded in the Lord.
I am tired, and need to get some sleep so I will talk to you soon!
Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: