Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Last day of school......


Well, today is the day that most kids love and most parents loathe.....the last day of school!! I always have mixed emotions about the summer vacation. Sure, you can sleep in (as much as a 2 year old allows) but there is always 6 1/2 more hours in the day that you have to fill with FUN!! It seems as though the normal things that interested them during the school year now are BORING!!!!!! I swear, if I hear that word one time, I hear it a thousand!! There should be a ban on that word! So...here I am, at 11:10 p.m. with Beatrice sitting beside me, thinking, great.......I only have 2 more months of space and time to fill!! Don't worry, we will have plenty to do-probably too much, but somehow, for them, it is never enough! So for all of you other parents who are in the same predicament, you can scream with me................and then, let's embrace summer for all that it is, after all.....it isn't going away!
Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: