Wednesday, July 30, 2008

To protect the innocent......

You know the show where they say that they are changing the names to protect the innocent? I can't remember the name of it, but it makes perfect sense. I have made a decision that I would edit all of my previous posts, and would change the names of my children on this blog. I will no longer be referring to them by their real names, but nicknames that we call them at home.

So that there is no confusion, I will explain,

*Our oldest daughter, her "blog name" will be Beatrice. She is 11 years old and going into the 6th grade.
*Our second daughter will be called Gertie. She is 7 years old and will be in the 2nd grade this year.
*Our son will simply go by "Mr. Man". I have called him that since birth, and it is fitting since everyone always says that he is a little man. He is 2 years old.

I am sure that all of you Moms out there understand my fear. I do not want anyone to harm my children in any way, and feel that I need to protect them. I am reminded that although I have SEVERAL irrational fears, that I must follow my instinct on this one.

I have already changed their names throughout the entire blog, so for those of you who are new, there should be no confusion. For those who know us personally, you will catch on quickly!

Thank you for your understanding!

Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: