Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Why do I do this......

I have been a huge blog slacker, again! I have been so busy with school and other life stuff that I haven't had time to blog. I have had some people who have questioned why I even do a blog. Well, let me explain.

I truly enjoy blogging. I really do!

I find that it allows me to express some things that might not be found in every day conversation and it also allows me to stay in contact with people that I love and those who might be new friends.

I also enjoy blogging because it allows me to see other people's blogs and find new ones all the time.

I have been very blessed by some of the ways that God is working in other's lives.

I have laughed and have cried,
I have been amazed and ashamed.

It has made me think about my life and the lives of those around me. How my life is not just about me, but that I am to live my life so that others may see the reflection of Christ in me.

How when I make bad choices that it doesn't just affect me, it affects everyone who is within my physical realm.

Blogs allow you to see what makes someone tick.
Understand that there are some blogs that I read just for fun. They are purely for entertainment value and nothing more.

But the majority that I read are in many ways, umm...........special in that they take time to shine a special light that few can see.

That FEW can see.

Sad, but true.

It is my heart's desire that anything that I post will point directly to the one who made me, paid for me and guides me.

Even when the post does not shine a favorable light on me.
As a wife, mother, or a child of God's.

We have to remember that although we are His, that we are not perfect-
just forgiven.

For that, I am grateful.

I am thankful that I am able to read other blogs that share the same heartbeat as mine.

I know that I do not have a huge following, but I know that the few people who read my blog should expect a few things.

They should expect.........
~That I want nothing more than to honor and glorify my Lord and Savior.
~That I will be honest-even if it hurts.
~That I will share things that may be very personal, but I know that someone needs to hear it and can possibly help them with an issue in their own life.
~That if I don't do these things you should not continue to read my blog and should message me and let me know that I have not held up to my end of the bargain.

So, hopefully this post allows you to see my true heartbeat behind this blog.

I like to keep in contact with family as well. I have family in New York that I do not get to see very often, and this is a great way for them to see pictures of my precious babies!

(Hello Aunt Pat and Aunt Debbie!!!) Love you guys....thanks for looking!

As I have rambled on long enough, I am going to get ready for bed-I have school tomorrow!

Thanks for checking out my blog, I truly appreciate it!

Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: