Sunday, November 23, 2008

More blessings.....

During our church service today, our pastor reminded us that we have alot to be thankful for. I knew that I was one step ahead of him when he told us to count our blessings. He said that one lady decided to write everything down that she was thankful for and came up with over 800,000 things that she was grateful for. Now that is true thankfulness!!

*I am thankful for my church family. There have many times where my church family has been a true rock in time of need. I have grown to love and depend on these people greatly!

*I am thankful for some awesome people that God has sent into my life at the time when I have needed them the most. I can remember a poem about how friends are there for a reason, season, or a lifetime. At this moment, I am thankful for my reason friends. Those are the people that were there for just that, a reason in my life, and they may not have been heard from again....but they served their purpose! I am glad that they were obedient!

* I am thankful that God has placed us right where we are supposed to be at this moment. I am enjoying this time in my life where my kids are happy, Kevin and I are happy, and we are all growing closer to God in the process!

I am hoping that today has found you in the house of the Lord!

Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: