Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas cards 2008....

I have had the joy of knowing my BFF for 25 years now! We have been through alot together..ALOT!

When she decided to take on the task of photography, I couldn't have been more excited! She has a natural eye for the art, and loves to tell the story of whatever she is photographing. I am so proud of her and her work!

We always have pics taken for Christmas. We started doing that when Beatrice was a baby and have continued it. It is something that I love to look at every year and see how much we have changed.

It was a no-brainer that Jennifer would take our pics again this year. She just keeps getting better and better!

Check out her blog. If you are in the Northeast Florida area, I would encourage you to call her up when you have a need for quality photographs. I assure you, you will not be disappointed!!

We had a great time with our session, and she has posted some of her faves on her blog.

Thanks Jennifer for your friendship! I love you more than words can say!

Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: