Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gotta love this boy.....

As I type this, I am watching the only thing on t.v. right now.

The Florida-Oklahoma game!!!!!!


You see, we here in this neck of the woods love us some football. Especially that of the Gator kind!!



To commemorate this special day, we had to dress Mr. Man appropriately. He got some great Gator gear for Christmas, and we had to make sure that he was decked out in it today.


Of course, we had to take some pics of this precious boy!!


He totally has my heart!!


That's the Heisman pose people, you can't make this stuff up!!
He is gonna break some hearts!!
As I finish this, the score is tied. I am gonna go so I can devote my full attention to this all important game!! Hope that you have had a great day and an even better one tomorrow!!
Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: