Monday, January 5, 2009

Where is the love.......

I have been a serious blog slacker! I have been so busy with all of the Holiday festivities that I have neglected my blog. I truly love blogging, and have given my reasons for why I do it.

I enjoy blogging for all of those reasons, plus many more that I have discovered along the way. I miss blogging when I am unable to do it.

But...............I am trying to find out where exactly this is leading me. I know that I have a few people that read faithfully, but I am unsure about the others...if there are any others!!

So, I would like to issue a challenge, if you will.

I would like to know who is reading!! I want to know about you, who you are and what makes you tick. What brought you to my blog and what keeps you coming back.

You can comment or you can e-mail me at
www.theviewfrommyneckofthewoods@yahoo.com

I just want to get some bloggin' love!! I hope that you enjoy my blog and keep coming back....I promise to give you the best of me!

Blessings for you and your family for a happy and healthy 2009,
Kim

2 comments:

jennifer said...

I love you, I love you, I love you!
There is the love - LOL! Keep bloggin' - I promise it's good for the soul :)

Unknown said...

hey kim, i found your blog a couple of days ago on jennifers page. its pretty cool she did that. just had to laugh about the scalp thing cause i know what you mean...too funny. lori