Thursday, March 19, 2009

95.......

Just a little side note.....this is my 95th post! I can't believe that it has been a year since I started blogging! I have enjoyed this little endeavour and really have enjoyed "meeting" some other blogging buddies. It is amazing to me how different we feel we are, but we share many of the same emotions, struggles, joys and victories. I am thankful that I have gotten to "know" so many of you who frequent my blog, and I yours. I am thankful for the prayers that you have offered up on my behalf when asked and hope that you know the favor has been returned.

I am thinking that I will celebrate my 100th post with a give-away!! Free stuff is always great! I will let you know what I decide, but until then, let your friends know that there will be stuff given away!!!

Thank you for all of your faithfulness to read my blog. I know that I sometimes become such a huge slacker, but ya'll are so forgiving! Thank you for bearing with me during the times when I think something, but cannot put it to words in an eloquent way. I have never claimed to be an awesome writer, (and it shows!) but I am thankful that I am able to put my thoughts to print.

I am thankful that you are on this journey of life with me.......thank you for all of your comments-both private and open. I will keep you updated on the give-away!

Blessings,
Kim

1 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks, Kim for blogging! I don't always take time to read your blogs but when I do, I find it very uplifting!! I love You!
Lori