Thursday, June 25, 2009

None for me, thanks.....

I have something that I need to come clean about.


I know that it may turn some of you away from reading my blog, but I feel that I must be honest.

I don't drink coffee.

There, I said it.

I feel much better now!! lol!

Truth be told, I have never liked the taste. I always think that I may be able to muster up something in me to make myself like it, but I just can't. It tastes like, umm........I don't even know what to describe it as.

Like coffee.

I don't even like cold coffee drinks or desserts with a coffee taste! I know, it seems UNAMERICAN, doesn't it?

That being said, remember what I said here?

So, I have come to the conclusion that I am the only person (well, me and my hubby) that doesn't drink coffee. I figured that the perfect giveaway would be..................

A $10.00 gift card to STARBUCKS!!!!

Here are the rules:
1) You must link my blog in your blog and/or tweet,
2) become a follower
3) leave a comment telling me that you have linked me and what has been your favorite post so far! (and maybe what the appeal is with coffee! lol!)

I will do a random drawing on Tuesday, June 30. Best of luck to all!!

I hope that you are having a great week!
Blessings,
Kim

8 comments:

Sarah Weaver (A Beautiful Life) said...

tweeted about it!

follower (come follow me too)!!

love the interview of your son.. so cute!

Doug Ashley said...

Thats ok Kim, Sherry says that she's not old enough to drink coffee yet and I only drink it as a way to get alot of sugar. For a while I thought I was addicted to iced coffee, but it was just the sugar.

Sabrina said...

It's ok. I vow, from this day forward, to drink enough coffee for the both of us. =)
I actually accomplished that today, I think. So, you're covered.

Also, I love the posts "To be present" (because I can relate) and "I understand..." (because it makes me laugh when I imagine you killing your kids) and the one that's called "I truly am blessed" (because I'm featured in that one.)

jennifer said...

Twittered - check
Follower - check
Favorite post - hands down "to be present" - love that one - check
Pulling the best friend card on this give a way - double check :)

christy said...

I am a follower
I will tweet it
My fav post is "of this I am sure"

ShayneAPadgett said...

Rules:
1) Linked on tweeter
2) Following you now - love the blogs
3) My favorite blog has got to be "An interview", "I......" or "Oh, the sidekick..." that was funny. You are the best Mrs. Kim !
(The only time I EVER drink coffee is if they can make it NOT taste like it- EXTRA EXTRA creamer in it for me!)

Liz (Fit and Gritty) said...

already a follower :)
already linked you on my page :)
Just tweeted your blog link
My fav is the I..... post...I've been meaning to do that one myself!

Unknown said...

I have been stalking your blog forever!! Love my niece and nephew and all the little Cogdills. You know eventually Kevin will drink coffee..it is in our blood. I drink enough of it for both of us.