Monday, June 8, 2009

Oh yeah, you know it's true.......

This is a repost. Funny......I still feel the same way. Enjoy.


WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2008

Of this I am sure.......

*Please take this post with a wink and a smile.

Do you ever wonder what your mansion in Heaven will be like?

I like to think that I will have enough room for me and all my angel friends, plenty of room for entertaining and the ability to snap my fingers and have a clean mansion. I know that all of the disciples will want to come and "hang" at my crib.

But the one thing that I pray I will have in my mansion is a

Krispy
Kreme.

Oh yeah, you know it!

I have said this forever and I know that God truly knows my heart and really will consider this for me.

Maybe.

But on the flip side.

Even though I can't stand the thought of what hell may be like. I would like to think that I know of two things that will most certainly be there.

As part of the ongoing torture and punishment, I am most certain that everyone will be issued two things when they arrive.

Math books and pantyhose.

That's right, I believe that people in hell will be doing Math and putting on pantyhose over and over and over and over and over and over again.

That would be enough torture for me.

I am convinced of this even more now as I am taking a math class as a pre-requisite for nursing.

I.
Hate.
Math.

As I am writing this, I am supposed to be studying for a test that I have today.

I feel rebellious.

So as I am trying to pass the word along, please pass it too.

hell is forever and hot.
It has math and pantyhose.

Of this I am sure.

Have a great day!
Blessings,
Kim

* Please understand that I DO NOT take Hell lightly. I fully understand that Hell is real, and that there is no light-hearted moments there. My sincere wish is that everyone that you know and love knows and has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. This is meant to express my sincere hatred of both math and pantyhose, not to diminish the reality of Hell.*

1 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Thanks for coming to my blog!

I will definitely at you to my blogroll; although, I don't know how updated it is. Maybe that is something I should work on :) Have a great day!