Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fill me up.....

You know the times when you feel like you are flailing about? When you feel as though your whole world is crashing around you....at light speed-and you can't do anything about it? The times when you need to have your cup filled?

It is during these times that I seek God's face the most. It is during those times that God reveals Himself to me more and more. I long to have those intimate moments with my Lord more than ever during those difficult times. I know that it is cliche'd but I sometimes lean on Him so hard in the valleys, but forget to praise him when I am on the mountain top. I never want to forget that the same God that got me through the hard times is the God that sustains me in the good times. I should offer praises up to him for EVERYTHING that He does!

I want to be the kind of woman that is so sold out for God that my cup continually runneth over. Don't get me wrong, I am convinced that God has already given me way too much for my own good. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, beautiful, healthy children and amazing friends. I have been given many opportunities that I just don't deserve.

But in this place, I am longing for a fresh refill. Longing for Him to fill my cup.

I am in the process of seeking some real changes in my life. I am seeking God's face in many decisions that need to be made.

I would love to share some of those decisions with you, but now is not the right time. I have always said that this would be an outlet that no matter what I may look like, I would give an honest glimpse into my life. I just don't feel the liberty to share at this moment. I am sure that I will soon!

Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: