Friday, April 25, 2008

Fun with Sabrina and Jordan!!


I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!! Oh my goodness!! What fun we had, talking about the usual girl stuff, (of course there is the unusual also!!) and thinking that everything was funny! I am glad that I have the opportunity to have young ladies that love the Lord, and choose to be a part of my life. I am thankful that God brought Jordan and her family here, she is a blessing to be around! We ate some special food requested by Sabrina, and then requested by several others when word got out!! I realize just how old I am getting, because we didn't go to bed until 3 am, and I now have no voice!! Oh well, it was well worth it! I can't wait for Sabrina to come home again, so we can have another girls night!!
Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: