Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Today was bizarre.............

You know how there are days where you just can't seem to get it together? Well, today was certainly one of those days for me! I woke up at 3 am, and couldn't sleep-my mind was racing with all of the commitments that I have for the week, and was starting to get overwhelmed. I tried to go back to sleep, and finally gave up after 7:30. I knew that I had so many things to do, but I just felt.........hmmm..........not motivated, grumpy, and not happy!! I know that I was not very kind to Kevin, and to be honest, didn't want to be!! I kept praying for a change of heart, and believe me, if you ask, you will receive!! I had a very encouraging phone call, and was able to see some things through the eyes of someone who has been in my current position. God knows what you need, when you need it, and who to send it through :0) I am thankful that God has sent some encouraging people to me when I have needed it the most, and I pray that I will be able to be the light when others need it.
On a side note, I got my grades for the semester...................I was happy that I got an A in anatomy and physiology 2, and an A in the lab!! So, as most of you know, sociology was the one I was worried about, and I e-mailed my professor to find out what I made on my final, and my final grade. I was disappointed that I got a C for my final grade. I know that God had me in that class for a reason, and I pray that what I was there for was accomplished. I pray that when it is time for me to apply to the nursing program, that God will work out all of the kinks that need to be worked out. If it is His will for me to be a nurse, it will happen, and in His timing!
Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: