Thursday, May 1, 2008

Congratulations to Jessica!!

Tonight was Jessica Warren's bridal shower. As her Sunday School teacher, it was my joy to host her shower. She is such a wonderful young woman, and I am glad that she found someone that loves her like she should be loved :0) She and Todd are going to be married on June 6, 2008. I know that she will make a beautiful bride, she is beautiful on the inside and out! She is well loved, and had a great turn-out....and received many nice gifts!! I have already told her that she needs to watch out, cause I know where she lives, and some of those gifts would really look good in my house!! LOL!! It is so refreshing to see two people follow God's plan, and see all of the blessings that He will offer when you are obedient. I know that they will have happiness for a lifetime!! Best of luck Jessica and Todd!!!
Oh, and a special thank you to Christy, April and Kristyn. I could never have done it without your help. Thank you so much for your time!! Next time, I will make cucumber canapes'.........just for you, Christy!!
Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: