Saturday, May 3, 2008

A very productive day!!

We woke up this morning, and we have a pretty normal way that we do Saturday mornings. We get up, and eat a good breakfast, watch some weather/news, and then we normally play with the kids, and always have a good laugh at each other. Well, this morning, we got up, ate breakfast and I went into my bedroom and started to organize. Those who know me well, know that I cannot stand a dirty house!! I can however, live with clutter! I do not like it, but as long as it is not dirty clutter, than I can tolerate it.............for a while. My room has been the source of frustration for a long time now-to be honest, it has always been a huge issue in my life. I guess that my theory has been that I could just shut the door, and no one would have to see it!! Well, I have been very convicted about how I keep allowing things such as this to take over my life. It is not about the clutter, but the things in my life that it symbolizes. I decided that I have to be in control of my surroundings, and that God cannot work in my life when I am choosing to allow such chaos run amok in my life. So, I did some major cleaning, and boy, did it feel good! As I sit here typing this, I am looking at a clean room!! YEAH!! I have a couple of small things that I would like to do, but I got the majority of the room done. It is a great feeling for me!!
I have an unspoken prayer request that I would like to ask for you to pray for. I know that when prayers are offered up, amazing things happen!! As the prayer is answered, I will let you know how God chose to answer it. Thank you so much!
Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: