Thursday, October 30, 2008

Comments..........

I have had a few people tell me that they didn't know how to comment on my blog. I thought that I would give a little "lesson" if you will. First of all, I love to get comments. It lets me know that you are reading the non-sense that I am writing, and who you are!

And please-
If you have a blog, please let me know! I love to check out new blogs!

If you have something that you would like to comment on, click on the "comments" button below (right after it says posted by Kim at (time). It will then take you to another screen. Then you would fill in the blanks.

Hopefully this will help :0)

Blessings,
Kim

1 comments:

mandy said...

I always forget that there are non-bloggers who read blogs! It's like they have one foot in the water, but won't really dive in.

Mystery to me.