Friday, October 31, 2008

What could these things possibly have in common......

Now seriously, what could they possibly have in common?

Just when you think that your child couldn't possibly do anything that would make you pee in your pants laughing................

He does it again.

On Monday night I went grocery shopping after school. They had soup on sale and since I am one to take advantage of a good bargain, I thought that I would load up. I personally despise chicken noodle soup, but my kids love it, so I decided to get about 6 cans.


When I got home that night I was so tired and put up the cold stuff and left out the cans of soup, etc. The next morning, I started to put everything away and didn't pay attention to what was there or not. A few minuts later, Mr. Man walks up and says "Here Mommie".

What could he possibly be handing me?


A can of soup.

But wait, it gets better.


Not just a can of soup, but an opened can of soup. This soup can had the new pop-top lid and somehow, he managed to open the can without it opening upward, so he didn't cut himself, but he had actually opened it!


He dumped some soup in his block container! Then he took the pop-top off! How he did it I will never know, but I do realize that he has some serious MacGyver skills.


Imagine my face when he brought all of this to me! Ya'll, I seriously could not contain myself!


He is so sweet, he wanted to share!

I really try to savor the moments like this....I know that all to soon they will be gone.

So what do these things have in common?

The ability to make me almost pee my pants laughing!

Blessings,

Kim

0 comments: