Thursday, October 16, 2008

Preparing for.....

When I first came to the church that I am at now, I remember someone saying (I can't remember who, but I thought it was profound, so I wrote it in the front of my Bible)

"God is preparing you for what He has prepared you for"

I love that.

I love that no matter what twists and turns that my life may make that it is all preparation for something that I am to do in this life. Something that my God has seen fit to ordain just for me!

My life has taken many unexpected paths, but I am thankful that I have faith in the fact that we are promised:

"Being confident of this very thing, that he who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:6

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

I am so thankful for God's Word. It truly does give me hope, peace and the knowledge that I am a work in progress.....He is not done with me yet!

Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: