Saturday, November 1, 2008

Because all are created equal.....

After the last few posts, I realized that I have only been talking about Mr. Man. It is not that he is favored, it is just that he does some pretty priceless stuff!

I mean after all, I think that I would be a little upset if Beatrice or Gertie came to me with a can of opened soup and a bucket full of the soup!

So I decided to ask Beatrice if she was offended. She quickly told me no. That made me feel better...........then I replied-

"You really should do some funny stuff, then I could blog about it!"

Enough said.

I truly do love my girls and all of their interesting personality traits.

I realize that Beatrice has my sense of humor, and the older she gets that she is alot of fun to hang out with.

Gertie marches to the beat of a different drum all together, and wears her heart on her sleeve. She is my most giving child, truly wanting for everyone to be happy.

So as of today, I have nothing to share with you........except that they fight alot, but I am sure that you don't want to hear about that anymore than I do!

I pray that tomorrow will find you in the house of the Lord!

Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: