Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey day!


Throughout this last week, I have been sharing things that I am deeply grateful for. I am sure that some of you are thinking that I didn't say the things that we have come to expect everyone to say. Truth be told, I tried not too. It is very easy to say the good ole' standbys.....and not that I am not thankful for those things, but I was trying to think outside the box! But since today is the big day, I saved the best for last!






There are many times that I realize God has blessed me beyond measure. I know that while He loves me unconditionally, that He gives me way too much for my own good! I know that I am undeserving of all that He has entrusted me with.......but am so thankful that He gave it anyway.






The first on my list today are my kids. Have you seen them? They are absolutely the best things since sliced bread!!









I cannot imagine my world without these kids in it! They are the light of my life! I know that I don't do a whole lot of great things in my life, but Kevin and I always say that we did real good with them!! I am thankful for the opportunity that God has given me to raise such smart, beautiful and kind children. I pray that as they grow, their faith grows also.



I am also thankful for my husband. He has put up with me when I am not at my most "Christ-like" days. He knows me and all of my quirks and usually just smiles and nods! He is a great provider and does his job well! I am thankful that we have not thrown in the towel when the going has gotten rough...and it has gotten very rough at times! I am glad that God chose him to have alongside me in this journey of life!

(okay, there is supposed to be a pic here, but for some reason it got stuck up at the top and won't let me move it!)

I hope that you are surrounded by family and friends today and remember all of the things that God has given you to be thankful for!

Blessings,

Kim



0 comments: