Friday, November 28, 2008

Why yes, I am that crazy.....

Today is an annual event for me. I am one of those crazy intelligent people who try hard to get the best deal possible. I search high and low to see if anything that I need is at a bargain so low that I can't pass it up. I truly enjoy all of what this day entails.

Getting up so we can leave at 3:30.........beating the rush, or trying to at least! Making the always needed stop at Chick-fil-a, and shopping to our hearts content and til our wallets and credit cards simply can't take any more!

It is more than just the shopping for me, it is about tradition. I have been going with my BFF's for years now. It is alot of fun and something that I look forward to every year!

I was able to get some good deals, and had a great time in the process!

What did you get today? Or are you a home body on Black Friday?

Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: