Saturday, November 29, 2008

The low down.....

I hope that you have had a great Thanksgiving weekend so far! Today we tried to get some of our decorations up, but since I am such a freak about them, they didn't all get put up. This is when my control issues really haunt me! I want everything to be perfect! I even went so far this year to get my children another tree that they could decorate on their own! Problem is, they did decorate it and it is killing me not to fix it!

I will not touch their tree.
I will not touch their tree.
I will not touch their tree.

Now, if the tree happens to lose all it's ornaments when I shake it fall to the ground, does it count if I place the ornaments back on in the way that would be how I like it suitable for the kids?

I'm just asking, that's all.............

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that this week is gonna be crazy for me. I have 3 finals this week, so I didn't want ya'll to think that I had fallen off the face of the earth. Please say a prayer for me on Wednesday, as I have 2 on that day, and then on Saturday I have one.

Feel free to say a prayer for me on the days in between also, really just because I need all of the prayer that I can get!

I hope to post maybe on Thursday. I hope that you have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: