Friday, December 5, 2008

A bug, who's got a bug?

You know, I should have seen this comin'. We have all been well for far too long now. So someone has to get sick, you know? This time Gertie was happy to oblige us in this area! I thought that I might be able to escape without anyone else getting sick.........but are you kidding? This is our life! All of the kids got sick!

It started on Tuesday night with Gertie. She was complaining that she just didn't feel well. She then got sick and kept getting sick until the wee hours of the morning. We kept her home from school and she felt well enough to go on Thursday.

We were supposed to go see my Uncle that is in the hospital last night when Mr. Man said that his stomach was hurting. I knew what that meant! Just a few short minutes later, he started throwing up! I felt so bad for him, because he didn't know what was happening. He kept getting sick and cried " I don't want to go to the toilet!"

My heart truly went out to him. He was very sick for a while-he couldn't keep anything down, not even pedialyte.

I decided to go to bed, as I knew that Kevin had it under control, and I was not feeling well myself. Just about 30 minutes later, he came in and said that Beatrice had started throwing up too! See, it was a matter of time! No one wants to be outdone!

Say a prayer that I don't get it, because I have a final tomorrow (yes, on Saturday) and cannot miss it! Also that our local store doesn't run out of bleach, cause I need a pretty hefty supply! I am a germ-a-phobe, you know!

I hope that you are having a blessed week, and that everyone in your house is healthy!

Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: