Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful for......

Today, I feel an extreme gratefulness to some wonderful friends. God has more than blessed me in this lifetime with people who I hold very dear to my heart. I have been fortunate to have some friendships since grade school. Others been cultivated in my adult life.

But any way that you slice it, there is alot to be said for a true friend.

I have had tons of friends, but only few have stood the test of time or trials. I am a people person and have always devoted myself fully to those who I thought would make my life better in some way. But you always know that when the going gets tough that there are some who simply won't cut it.

I am so blessed to say that I have some great, wonderful, amazing, beautiful, giving, friends.

Women that make me want to be a better person.

Women that challenge me in my walk with the Lord.

Women that encourage me along the way.

Women that through thick or thin have the uncanny ability to stick by me.

Women that make me laugh so hard I cry.

Women that know the real me...........and love me anyway.

Women who know that I love to laugh and to make them laugh so hard they pee on themselves...now that is funny.

Women who know secrets about me and would not ever spill the beans.

Women that can allow me to cry on their shoulder, and give me an opportunity to be that shoulder for them.

Oh, how I wish for each and every one of you to know the love that I feel for these women. To know the sheer joy that they bring to my life.

I would love for you to know them and get a chance to be their friend.........but I am selfish and want them for myself.

They are my friends......go get your own!

Blessings,
Kim

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for you too and our friendship!! You will never know how special you are to me and my family. It's so funny that you were once my childrens' babysitter and now you're my best friend! I love you inside and out!