Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today I am thankful....

Over the next week, I would like to share a few things that I am thankful for. We take so much for granted, and it is nice to know that we are truly appreciative of what God has entrusted us with. I realize that this may be a bit cliche'd but I really want to acknowledge all of my blessings for Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for:

*My salvation
*My ability to serve and worship my living Lord
*That I have been born in a time that allows me such freedoms in my country
*That freedom, although not free, is paid for daily by such giving and amazing men and women every day.

There is many more things that I am thankful for! I will continue to post some new things everyday until Thanksgiving.

What are you thankful for?

Blessings,
Kim

0 comments: