Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What's new.......

Since I have once again been a blog slacker, I thought that I would update everyone on our lives.
I know, you can hardly contain yourself.

Remember how I blogged about my sweet, cute, wonderful puppy? Here.

Yeah, well, she ain't so cute and sweet anymore.

She is Satan's puppy.

I am ser.i.ous.

She has tore up everything in the city we live in. I believe that she could be responsible for global warming somehow.

I'm just sayin'.

Anywho, those of you who know me KNOW that I do have a love for dogs, so when we got Lucifer I mean, Lucy, I was sure that things would be wonderful.

How wrong I was!!

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I would like to enter Exhibit A:














Oh yeah, that was a hammock. My husband got this as a Father's Day present 2 years ago.

I'd like to see him sit on it now!!

You see the knee board in the back? Well, we live on the lake and that was under the porch. She drug that out too!

What a special dog. Look at her, you just KNOW that she is up to no good.
Guilty, that one.
















So, we have already given her away. We are waiting on the person to take possession of her. If we don't she might possess us. She is like that, you know.

I have more to fill you in on, but I will save it for later.

I hope that you have had a wonderful week.


Blessings,

Kim

0 comments: