Monday, February 23, 2009

I understand.......

I remember hearing about some animal that eats their young. Not sure of their reasoning, but I think that I understand why it is an option.

My kids have been having some arguments.

Serious.
Arguments.

I think that I may throw them in a room together and tell them to not come out until they have either worked it out or Jesus comes back. I am not sure which at this point.

As you can imagine, I have been praying daily for Jesus to come quickly.

Very.
Quickly.

As a matter of fact, today would be good, I haven't made dinner yet, and I know that I could have some serious grub in Heaven!!

I know hope that this is just a phase. I am looking forward to the day when we can sit together and sing Kum Ba Yah.

A woman can dream, can't she?

How do you deal with kids who just want to fight for an after school activity?

Hope that you are having a pleasant week....and that your kids aren't getting ready to kill each other.

Blessings,
Kim

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to stop the car on the way to and from school yesterday. The girls know thats it.. Watch out here come mom.....
Anyways Kim hope tomorrow is better. Lori

jennifer said...

Oh the joys of parenting. I love my kids, I love my kids, I love my kids...now click your heels three times and repeat after me....

Sabrina said...

I don't have kids
=)

Kim said...

Glad to see that I am not alone!! Sabrina you have the right idea!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Jason and I usually start to "fight" too, that usually breaks them up and starts them into laughing fits. Otherwise, I just lock them outside.(seriously)I am sure it gets better! Love, Tracey.