Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our little trip.......

We really needed a get-away. Badly. We didn't get to take a vacation last year, so we decided to take a mini vacay! We have annual passes to Universal and hadn't taken advantage of them since 2007.

We wanted to surprise the kids and didn't tell them anything. I packed while they were sleeping and when we woke them up the next morning, we just told them to get into the truck.

You should have heard the guesses that were coming from their mouths, hilarious! Gertie swore that we must be driving to Hawaii! Beatrice thought that we might be going to Disney or to the Alligator Farm.
When we got a little closer to Orlando, they both knew what was going on. Mr. Man was very excited to see Spiderman.
Here are some pics of the mini-vacay:


























We had a great time! We got to see the Mardi-Gras parade and even got some beads......




We really had a great time.....it was nice to be together...just the 5 of us!
I hope that you are having a blessed week!
Blessings,
Kim

2 comments:

mandy said...

Oh my gosh what fun!!!
This reminds me - I think some of my friends are planning stay-at-home vacations this year. But I can't for the life of me remember the WITTY thing the call it.
dang.

I'll probably remember when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee.

Sabrina said...

....how you get dem beads?... lol
Just teasin! Looks like you all had a blast! That's awesome. Next time you take a little vacay, you should head MY WAY! =)