Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I..........

I am an absolute blog stalker....I found this on her blog. I thought that it was cute and that I would try to do it myself. It was alot harder than I thought! Here are my answers........


I am…often reminded of my imperfections

I want…to be finished with school

I have…an amazing husband

I wish…that my father in law was still alive

I know…that Jesus loves me

I hate…music of Duran Duran and Depeche Mode

I fear…robots

I crave…alone time with my husband

I search…the internet WAY too much

I always…can eat a Krispy Kreme Doughnut

I usually…find humor in things

I am not…good at confrontation

I miss…my Great Grandma

I love…being in love

I never…eat pork roast

I rarely…take time to smell the roses along the way

I cry…very easily

I lose…my cool, way more than I should

I should…be more organized

I worry…about my kids and their safety

I dream…about having my own restaurant

I was…a horrible student in high school and for that matter....school in general

I need…my friends

I can…wiggle my ears (Beatrice told me to put that)

Feel free to erase my answers and post them to your own blog. It is fun!

Blessings,

Kim

0 comments: